Attorney Tosh Grebenik
After graduating from the University of Colorado at Boulder with a business degree, Tosh Grebenik served five years of active duty in the United States Air Force, during which time he managed a $36 million budget, held Top Secret clearance, and was awarded the Air Force Association’s Program Manager of the Year. In 2013, he earned his law degree from the University of Colorado School of Law.
- University of Colorado School of Law — J.D., 2013
- University of Colorado at Boulder — B.S., 2005
Admission / Memberships
- Certified Mediator
- FINRA Certified Arbitrator
- CO Bar Association
- US Tax Court
- US District Court
As a certified mediator and FINRA-certified arbitrator, Tosh has successfully handled numerous state regulatory responses and 8210 inquiries. He’s defended professionals in the financial and securities industries from consumer complaints and sought expungements of wrongful complaints. Additionally, he has helped his clients remove tax lien and civil judgment disclosures and has provided them with trusted compliance advice. Although his firm is based in Colorado, he handles arbitrations all over the country.
Tosh uses his extensive knowledge of tax, business, and contract law to successfully negotiate commercial loans, commercial and residential leases, and evictions on behalf of his clients.
When he’s not working, Tosh enjoys working out and connecting with his friends and family. Married for 16 years, Tosh and his wife are the proud parents of three active boys—so they’re usually busy with soccer games, gymnastics, fencing, and climbing.
- Broomfield Soccer Club, volunteer coach and head coach, Fall 2013 – present
- Colorado Lawyers for Colorado Veterans, September 2012 – present
- Denver Rescue Mission, February 2012 – January 2017
- Byron White Center, Constitution Day civics presentation to high school students, September 2011 – May 2015